Can we look into your complaint and have you complained to the organisation you are unhappy with?

You can now use our online form to complain about NHS services in England by following this link.

If you are bringing a complaint to us about an organisation you are unhappy with, please read the guidance to make sure you have carried out all the necessary steps first. If you are unsure about what these steps are, you can read more about what we can help with or call us on 0345 015 4033.

Forms for complaints about the NHS in England

Forms for complaints about Government and other public bodies