There are some organisations or matters that the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman can't help with.

People often contact us about things we are unable to help with. With a few exceptions, we cannot normally look at complaints about the organisations, people or matters listed below. Please also see our list of useful links to other Ombudsmen, complaint handlers and advice or advocacy services.

To help you find out who can help you please click on the links below. Those links will provide you with more information and give you the contact details of the organisation that seems best placed to advise you on how to take your complaint forward:

If the organisation or group you wish to complain about is not listed here, or you have any questions, then please call us on our Helpline 0345 015 4033 to find out if we, or another body we know of, can help you.