The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman is unable to look at complaints about local councils.

You should contact the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO) who will be able to tell you how best to take forward your complaint about local council matters such as housing, planning, education and social care.

Contact details:

The Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771

Tel: 0300 061 0614
Website: link opens in new window