The Ombudsman is unable to look at complaints about Members of Parliament (MPs), unless they are government ministers carrying out the administrative work of their departments.

Complaints about MPs who are allegedly in breach of the Code of Conduct or the Guide to the Rules for MPs can be considered by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards.

Office of the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
House of Commons

Tel: 020 7219 0320
Website: link opens in new window

For all other complaints about MPs please contact the chair of the relevant political party. View links to all political parties that are represented in Parliament.