The Ombudsman is unable to look at complaints about telecommunications companies or internet service providers.

Your telephone or internet provider will be covered by one of the organisations below and should tell you which one you should approach to take your complaint forward.

Ombudsman Services

Responsible for Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman, the Energy Ombudsman, Surveyors Ombudsman Service and the Ombudsman for PRS for music.

Wilderspool Park
Greenall's Avenue
Cheshire WA4 6HL

Website: Open in new window

Office of Communications (Ofcom)

Ofcom is the regulator for the UK communications industries, with responsibilities across television, radio, telecommunications and wireless communication services.

Riverside House
2a Southwark Bridge Road
London SE1 9HA

Tel: 020 7981 3040 or 0300 123 3333
Website: Open in new window

Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS)

Independent adjudication service providing redress for complaints and disputes between consumers and communications providers.

24 Angel Gate
City Road
London EC1V 2PT

Tel: 020 7520 3827
Website: Open in new window


Considers complaints about premium rate telephone services such as television programme voting, competitions, helplines, adult entertainment, downloads, news alerts and interactive games.

Tel: 020 7940 7474
Website: Open in new window