Members of Parliament

Unfortunately we cannot look at complaints about Members of Parliament (MPs), unless they are government ministers carrying out the administrative work of their departments.

The Office of the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards can consider complaints about breaches of the Code of Conduct or the Guide to the Rules for MPs.

For all other complaints about MPs, please contact the chair of their political party. You can find links to all of the political parties that are represented in Parliament here.