We are the final stage for complaints about the NHS in England and public services delivered by the UK Government. We look into complaints where someone believes there has been injustice or hardship because an organisation has not acted properly or fairly or has given a poor service and not put things right.
Our service is free for everyone.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic ICT First Line Service Desk Analyst, with front line experience of end user support to join our ICT team.
Reporting to the ICT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for logging, resolving and escalating a range of ICT incidents and service requests as well as systems and event monitoring tasks and end-user device management.
You will deal with enquiries raised over the telephone, self-service or face to face ensuring all incidents and service requests are captured and progressed and resolved to the highest quality.
You will have:
• A passion for customer service with fantastic communication skills.
• A friendly and enthusiastic manner and a commitment to quality service.
• Experience of working in an ITIL aligned support environment.
• A good knowledge of technology and a methodical approach to triaging and fixing issues.
• Previous experience of working in a customer-focused service provider environment.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Experience of working with third party suppliers.
PHSO work with third party recruiters, please note Reed may contact you to progress your application.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Supporting Statement by 10am 30th September 2021