We are the final stage for complaints about the NHS in England and public services delivered by the UK Government. We look into complaints where someone believes there has been injustice or hardship because an organisation has not acted properly or fairly or has given a poor service and not put things right.
Our service is free for everyone.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic ICT Service Desk Second Line Analyst with experience of end user support to join our ICT team.
Reporting to the ICT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing complex issues and service requests following triage activities carried out by first line service desk staff, end-user device management as well as systems and event monitoring tasks
You will deal with enquiries raised over the telephone, self-service or face to face ensuring all incidents and service requests are captured and progressed and resolved to the highest quality.
You will have:
• A passion for customer service with fantastic communication skills.
• A friendly and enthusiastic manner and a commitment to quality service.
• Experience of working in an ITIL aligned support environment.
• A good knowledge of technology and a methodical approach to planning and fixing complex issues.
• Previous experience of working in a customer-focused service provider environment.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Experience of working with third party suppliers.
PHSO work with third party recruiters, please note Reed may contact you to progress your application.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Supporting Statement by 10am 30th September 2021.