Postal services

​Unfortunately we cannot normally look at complaints about postal services.

You should contact the following organisations which will be able to tell you how to take forward your complaint.

Postal Redress Service

The Postal Redress Service (POSTRS) is an independent organisation which can resolve disputes between postal operators and their customers when operators have not sorted out the complaints through their own procedures.


While Ofcom does not investigate individual complaints about postal operators, they do have information on how to take forward your complaint on their website.

If you are unhappy with how Ofcom handles your complaint, we may be able to look into it. If your complaint is about Ofcom and you need help or advice please call our Helpline on the number below.

Citizens Advice

The Citizens Advice website provides information which may help you sort out problems with postal services.